Pesquisar este blog

quinta-feira, 25 de julho de 2013

ENDEAVOR TO USE IT FOR THE CHILDREN

Kusari Wagner

Hello dear,


ENDEAVOR TO USE IT FOR GOD KIDS.


I am the above named person from Kuwait. I am married to Dr Shawn Wagner who worked with Kuwait embassy in Ivory Coast for nine years before he died in
the year 2005.We were married for eleven years without a child. Before his death we were Christians. Since his death I decided not to re-marry or make children outside my matrimonial. When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of $ 18,000,000 (eighteen Million United State Dollars) with one finance/security Company in Europe. At the moment this funds is with the Security Company. Recently my Doctor told me that I would not last for the next three months due to cancer problem. Although what disturbs me most is my stroke sickness.

Having known my condition I decided to donate this Fund to church or better still a a good individual that will utilize this funds the way I am going to instruct. I am honestly looking for individual or group of persons that will use this fund for orphanages, churches destitute and widows propagating the word of God and to ensure that the house of God is taken care of. The Bible made us to understand that blessed is the hand that gives. I took this decision because. I don't have any child that will inherit this funds and my husband relatives misappropriation of funds weary me and it will be a tragedy for my husband's hard earned funds to be misused by unbelievers. I don't want this funds used in an ungodly manner. Hence the reason for taking this bold decision. I am not afraid of death hence, I know where I am going.

With God all things are possible. As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you the contact of the Finance/Security Company in Europe I will also issue you a letter of authority that will prove you as the original-next of kin of this Fund. I will need your prayers always because the lord is my shepherd. My happiness is that I lived a life of a worth. Any delay in your reply will give me room in sourcing for another capable and sincere individual for this same purpose.

Hoping to hearing from you soon.


I have set aside 20% for you and for your time and 10% for any expenses, if any.

Faithfully yours,

Kusari Wagner.

Nenhum comentário:

COPIE O LINK


ON

Link-me

blog Pictures, Images and Photos" border="0" />

giro pelo mundo

La isla Bonita